TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you need to edit a participant’s information, remove them from an event (with or without a refund), transfer them into a different event, or edit their add-ons, then you can do so by going to the Participants tab of the race dashboard, clicking on the subheading for Participant Management, and opening the section for Search Participants.
Finding the Participant
You will first need to locate the runner whose registration you need to manage, and this can be done by simply going through the list of participants at the bottom of the page, or by using the Search Participants section to narrow down the results.
By using the Event drop-down menu, participants can be searched for by either individual events or across all of the events for a given year.
After that, the Order drop-down menu will allow you to sort the list of participants. With this field, you will be able list participants according to registration date, first name, last name, or bib number.
You can further limit the results of your search by typing in a registrant’s First Name or Last Name (either as an Exact Match or not), their Email Address, and/or their Bib Number. When you have all of the desired fields filled in, press Update Report, and the table below will be populated with only the participants matching those search terms.
In any case, once you have found the participant you are looking for, press the button marked Manage.
When you click on the Manage button, you will be able to view that user’s registration information for that particular event. In addition to this, you will also be given the options to edit that participant’s information, transfer that participant into a different event (if applicable), edit the participant’s add-ons, refund that registrant, and/or remove that user’s registration.
The corresponding how-to sections for Participant Management are as follows:
- How to Edit Participant Info
- How to Resend a Participant's Confirmation Email
- How to Switch a Participant's Event
- How to Edit a Participant's Add-Ons
- How to Manage a Participant's Group
- How to Issue a Refund
- How to Remove a Registrant
VIEWING PARTICIPANT MANAGEMENT HISTORY
You are able to view the history of participant management changes underneath the Reports tab, in the section for Not Registered. From there you can view either the Refund Report or the Transfer Report, or the Dropout Report.
- Refund Report: Shows the full and partial refunds issued to participants in your race
- Transfer Report: Shows the participant transfers, event transfers, and race transfers that happened in your race
- Dropout Report: Shows the participants who have dropped out of your race. This includes those who have dropped out due to event transfers, participant transfers, refunds, deferrals, and those who cancelled their registration within the 15-minute allowed timeframe after checkout.