As a Race Director
RunSignUp gives the ability for Race Directors to transfer a Registration to another Race right from the Race Dashboard. This is useful for race series or race management companies to allow a participant to transfer from one race to another race on a different date.
Note: the money stays in the original race, and there are transfer reports and financial credits shown in both races.
If you want to learn how to allow all participants to transfer to another Race from their Profile you can do so here.
If you need to learn how to transfer a Participant to a different Event within a Race you can do so here.
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Race Dashboard
- Use the "Search by Name, Bib, E-mail, etc." box at the top right to find the registration
- Click Manage (making sure that it is the correct Event Date)
- Click Transfer to Another Race
- Confirm Registrant Information
- Select if you would like to remove them from this race
- Select which Race of yours you would like to transfer to
- Select which Event within this Race you would like to be entered in
- Click Continue
- Confirm that the columns match and click Continue
- Make any additions or changes in the Import then click Complete Race Transfer