Manually Adding a Referral Code to a Registration
You can manually add a referral code to a registration as a race director. This can be useful if a participant forgets to signup using a referral link.
Before you manually add a referral code to a registration you will need two pieces of information:
1. The registration ID of the registrant
- Registration ID of participants can be found by selecting Participants > View Participants > clicking Manage > registration ID numbers will be listed at the top of the page.
- You can also customize your participant to include Registration ID numbers. You can learn how to accomplish this here.
2. The referral code of the referrer looking to receive credit for this referral.
- Referral code can be found by selecting Promotion > Referral Tracking > Manage Codes
Once you have these two pieces of information you can manually add a referral code to a registration by selecting Promotion > Referral Tracking > Manage Codes
Using the Report Type dropdown at the top of page, select Referred Registrations > Manually Add Referred Registration. Then type in the Registration ID of the registrant and referral code of the referrer.
Please note only one referral code can be assigned to a registration ID.