To SignUp for future webinars in our Endurance Event Education Series, please go here:
As a recap and reference guide, here are the quick paths to finding some of RunSignUp key features we discussed, and some links for more information.
Importing & Managing Imported Registrations
Participants > Import
- Explain Amount Paid vs Offline Payment Amount
- Importing registration dates function
- Demo Import
- Demo mapping Event and Shirt Size
Participants > View Participants > Manage
- Transfer Registrations here. Do not edit information unless it is a typo, instead use Bib Exchange to change a registration to another person.
- Search through non-active registrations by using Search/Change Event > Search All Fields > Registration Status
- Manage Group/Team
Participants > View Participants > Report Options > View Imports > Import Date > Delete Import
Bib Assignment Options
Go Race Day > Bibs > Assign Bibs & Chips
Assign Bibs at Registration Time
- Two Ranges
- Can use Kiosk to assign Bibs
- By Event, or share pool
- Option to assign bibs to those who have already registered
Assign Bib Numbers (Automatically)
- By Event
- By Name or Reg date
Manually Assign Bib & Chip Numbers
- Report to assign Bib & Chip Numbers
Import Bib and Chip Numbers
- Get Registration ID list by going to Participants > View Participants > Export Options > Download All as CSV
Clear Assigned Bib and Chip Numbers
Assign Through Quick Participant Report
- Uses online check in report
Setup Group/Team Bib Assignment
- Limited. Only able to auto assign
- Is a separate column from Individual Bib #
- If you need to assign relay team bibs that are the same for multiple participants you can import them manually and most timing software will use the individual bib # if no Group Bib exists.
- Lets you define two ranges for each Event. This will work with the Check-In report to limit what bibs you can assign. Does not work if you are working offline with the Check-In App.
- We have just added the ability to prevent reassigning bibs for deleted or refunded registrations. Usually these will be recycled.
Build Bib Labels
- Freeform text entry in box to the left. Question marks insert database fields.
- Be sure to disable auto-fit from printer settings.
RaceDay Results App
- Auto-poll for results - Enabled automatically on race day. For testing you will need to enable it manually.
- Searches through all Events
- Will zoom to an individual result if there is an exact match on bib
- Auto Clear Search is very handy for bib lookup kiosks.
- Ability to lock settings menu.