If your race has add-ons set up, then a participant may ask you to edit their add-on information after they register. While it is possible for you to allow them to edit this information on their own, if you have decided to maintain the sole responsibility of this task, then this section will teach you how to update their add-on.
As a Race Director
If your race has add-ons set up, then a participant may ask you to edit their add-on information after they register. While users may be able to perform this action on their own (depending on your “Participant Management” settings), you, as the race director, can also update this information.
You can access a participant's Add-On Management page by following these steps.
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Race Dashboard
- Use the "Search by Name, Bib, E-mail, etc." box at the top right to find the registration
- Click Manage (making sure that it is the correct Event Date)
- Click Manage Add-Ons
- Verify Registrant Information
- Adjust the Quantity of Add-Ons for this Participant
- Click Update Add-Ons to save your changes