As a Race Director
RunSignUp gives the ability for Race Directors to initiate a Bib Exchange, or participant to participant transfer, right from the Race Dashboard. This way participants will not have to go through their RunSignUp Profile to start a Bib Exchange.
Once you have completed these steps the new participant will receive instructions on how to complete the transfer. The transfer is not complete until the new participant has clicked the link in the email sent to them and completed their registration. Initiating a bib exchange as a race director does not charge the runner for gift transfers.
Note: In order to initiate a Bib Exchange, you will need to enabled this feature from Participants > Participant Management > Bib Exchange as explained here.
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Race Dashboard
- Use the "Search by Name, Bib, E-mail, etc." box at the top right to find the registration
- Click Manage (making sure that it is the correct Event Date)
- Click Start Bib Exchange
- Confirm Original Registrant Information
- Enter New Recipient Information
- Select a Transfer Type
- Click Initiate Transfer