How to Update T-Shirt (Giveaways) for Existing Registrations
Some races offer t-shirts or other giveaway items that go along with registration. If you selected the wrong size option for your t-shirt, or made any other incorrect option selection, then the race may allow you to correct this from your profile.
On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your giveaway selection by following these steps:
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- See Upcoming Races
- Click Manage Registration next to the registration that you are editing.
- Click the Giveaway menu item
- Change your Giveaway selection
- Click Continue
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I not see this option?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user.
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account.
- Your registration was imported.
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register.
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration.
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact email@example.com. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo.
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: This Race does not have this feature enabled for Participants or does not currently allow Participants to edit this portion of their Registration. Please contact the race directly with any further questions by using the "Contact This Race" link at the bottom of the Registration Management page.
Q: Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
A: Don't worry! Most of the time you are registered, but your registration is just associated with a different account. Here are reasons why this happens: