Resending the Confirmation Email
RunSignup allows you to access your registration through your Profile. From there you can resend your confirmation email if you have misplaced it, or if you have not received it
Note: If you did not receive your confirmation make sure to check the spam folder in your email client.
You can resend a confirmation email by navigating to Profile > Upcoming Events > Resend Confirmation.
Don't worry! Most of the time you are registered, but your registration is just associated with a different account.
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact email@example.com. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.