How to View/Edit Registration
If you registered for a Race and would like view or edit your registration, this article is for you!
Begin by logging into your account, and go to your “Profile” page. On the “Profile” page, see Races under Upcoming Events. This shows a list of all Race(s) that are coming up. You are able to manage the registration for the Race by clicking "Manage Registration".
The Manage Registration page allows you to view your registration information as well as perform the following options (if available):
- View Registration Information
- View Registration Transfer Status
- Resend Confirmation Email
- Sign Waiver
- Defer Registration
- Request Refund
- Transfer to Another Event
- Transfer to Another Runner
- Update Giveaways
- Update Add-ons
- Join/create existing Groups/Teams
- Setup Fundraisers
- Update Question Responses
- Sign up for Result Notifications
- View Refund Policy
Important: If you do not see the above options on your Manage Registration page, this means that the Race did not enable this option. For more information, please contact the Race directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
A: Don't worry! Most of the time you are registered, but your registration is just associated with a different account. Here are some reasons why this happens:
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user.
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- Your registration was imported.
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register.
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration.
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo.
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com.