There are a variety of things you can do from your charity management dashboard:
- View Associated Races and Edit Charity Settings
- View Fundraisers
- Set up and manage Facebook Fundraisers
- Donation Summary
- View Payments
- Access Control
- Payment Account Setup
- Offline Donation Entry
Please note: there are two steps you will need to complete before your charity will be live on RunSignup and ready to accept donations and fundraisers:
- Set up Your RunSignup Payment Account
- Customize your Charity Page, confirmation emails, and settings as described below
DASHBOARD >> Race List
- Click EDIT next to the name of the race
- This is where you can customize the information for your charity:
- Charity Name
- Charity URL
- Charity Logo
- Charity Description – This is the text that will appear on the main charity page. This is the text a fundraiser might see if they click on the charity logo for more information. It is important to customize this text to engage fundraisers or prompt them to donate to your cause.
- Confirmation Email Message – If a runner or supporter makes a donation to your charity, this is the email they will receive. You will want to customize this section to include your organization name, address, tax ID, gift matching information, etc.
- Default Fundraising Message – When a fundraiser creates a fundraising message for your charity, this is the text that will automatically populate on their fundraising page. This is the page they will share with friends/family members, so try to customize a message that will prompt donors to support your cause.
- CHARITY GOAL- Charities can set their donation goal at the bottom of this page.
Reports >> FUNDRAISERS
Charity coordinators can click on the "View Fundraisers" link to see a list their fundraisers, link to their fundraising page, fundraiser contact information and totals raised. If enabled, you can also view fundraising team name, team captain, and t-shirt size.
Reports >> DONATIONS
This will give you a report of the number and total amount of donations for each race that you are a charity partner for.
For a walk-through on our Facebook fundraising setup and reports, please view this guide.
Financial >> VIEW PAYMENTS
In the View Payment Section, a quick summary of the payments will be listed (screenshot 1). You can click on PAYMENT DATE link to see a detailed list of each donation in that payment with the donor information and payment amounts (screenshot 2)
Financial >> DONATION SUMMARY
As a Charity Coordinator, you are able to see a quick summary of the donations you have received from your race(s). You can also click the DOWNLOAD DONATIONS button to view a full donation report with donor information.
Financial >> MANUAL DONATIONS
If access is granted by the race, you will have access to enter your own offline donations and assign them to an individual’s or team’s fundraising page. Click on Offline Donations>>Click on the Race Name>>You will have the option to enter the donation information and tie it to a fundraiser.
Financial >> PAYMENT SETUP
For a guide on how to setup a payment account for your charity, please see here.
Financial >> ACCESS
As the main Charity Coordinator, you can give additional people access to your payment information. You have the option to give someone full access or read only access.