Nonprofits, races, and charity partners can view three different reports for Facebook fundraisers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview Report
- Facebook Enabled Fundraiser Report
- Facebook Fundraiser Donations
- Charity Partner Facebook Reports
To view the Overview Report, go to Race Dashboard>> Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Overview. This report summarizes the impact of your race's Facebook fundraising in the context of your aggregate fundraising statistics. You can enter start and end dates to view fundraising statistics for a certain period of time.
The report displays as a series of tiles:
- The effective processing rate is the percentage of donation revenue that your nonprofit is actually paying. Since Facebook covers processing fees for all donations made on Facebook, this gives you an idea of how much your nonprofit saves with our free Facebook Fundraiser integration.
- The Total Amount Fundraised tile shows the numbers for Facebook fundraising next to the RunSignup fundraising total, so you can compare the two numbers and evaluate the impact of Facebook fundraising.
- Total Fundraiser Donations shows the number of donations made broken down by the number of donations from Facebook Fundraisers and the number of donations made on RunSignup.
- Individual Fundraisers The number at the top of the tile shows your total number of individual fundraisers. Below you will find the number of individual fundraisers who created a synced Facebook Fundraiser, as well as the overall percentage of individual fundraisers with linked Facebook Fundraisers.
Facebook Enabled Fundraisers Report
To view this report, go to Race Dashboard >> Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Enabled Fundraisers. This report displays a list of all your fundraisers who are using Facebook. You can search for a certain person, sort by dates, or display only fundraisers who have raised a certain amount using the search fields at the top:
Below, you can view a list of fundraisers with their information. This includes their total amount raised on Facebook and total amount on RunSignup:
Facebook Fundraiser Donations
To view this report, go to Race Dashboard >> Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Fundraiser Donations. This report shows all Facebook donations made to your race's connected fundraisers. You can search at the top for date ranges, donation minimums and maximums, and the Facebook Donation ID in order to find a specific donation:
This report shows not only the date and time that the Facebook donation was made, but also the Facebook Donation ID. This gives your team another field that can be used for reconciliation and allocation of Facebook donations. You can easily download the report as a CSV, and use hyperlinks to immediately access any individual’s fundraising page on RunSignup and Facebook.
Charity Partner Facebook Reports
Charity Partners can view Facebook fundraising reports through Charity Partner Dashboard >> Facebook Fundraising >> Fundraiser Donations. The reports will look the same as reports for races, except that Charity Partners can see a Race Name column in their reports.