How to Resend Confirmation Email
RunSignUp allows you to access your registration through your Profile. From there you can resend your confirmation email if you have misplaced it, or if you have not received it
Note: If you did not receive your confirmation make sure to check the spam folder in your email client.
You will always be able to resend the registration confirmation for any registrations associated with your Profile (including any sub-accounts of yours) by following these steps:
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- See your events under Upcoming Events
- Click Resend Confirmation next to the registration that you would like to resend the confirmation email.
- Check the email listed in your Profile for your registration confirmation
Resend the Confirmation Email
Click Resend Confirmation next to the registration that you would like to resend the registration confirmation.
At that point, the confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with that registration. If the original confirmation message did not send because you had a typo in an email address, you will need to update this information as explained in How to Correct Typo/Modify Profile.
You can also resend the confirmation email from your Registration Management page found on My Registered Races after clicking Manage Registration
When under the My Registration tab, which is opened by default, just beneath the participant name, you will find the link to “Resend Confirmation E-mail”.
At that point, the confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with that registration. If the original confirmation message did not send because you had a typo in an email address, you will need to contact RunSignUp support to fix this for you by emailing us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user.
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account.
- Your registration was imported.
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register.
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration.
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo.
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com.
Q: Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
A: Don't worry! Most of the time you are registered, but your registration is just associated with a different account. Here are reasons why this happens: