How to change add-on on existing Registrations
Some races allow you to purchase add-ons with your registration, such as wristbands, cowbells, banquet tickets, or other race related items. If you forgot to purchase an add-on, then the race may allow you to do this after registration, from your profile.
On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your add-on selection by following these steps:
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- View your events under Upcoming Events
- Click Manage Registration next to the registration that you are editing.
- Click Add-On menu item located on the top OR left of Race page
- Edit the quantity of the Add-On that you would like
- Click Continue
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I not see this option?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user.
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account.
- Your registration was imported.
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register.
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration.
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo.
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com
A: This Race does not have this feature enabled for Participants or does not currently allow Participants to edit this portion of their Registration. Please contact the race directly with any further questions by using the "Contact This Race" link at the bottom of the Registration Management page.
Q: Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
A: Don't worry! Most of the time you are registered, but your registration is just associated with a different account. Here are reasons why this happens: