The Payment Account menu allows you to view/manage the list of your payment accounts and legal entities.
You can view this page by navigating to Profile > Payment Accounts.
On this page, you are able to view/manage the following features:
- Manage Payment Account
- Manage Legal Entity
Your Payment Accounts
This chart shows you a list of all your payment accounts.
List the Payment Account ID # and the payment account name.
The platform that your payment account is processing transactions
- Advanced Payment - Check (Processed by Vantiv)
- Advanced Payment - Direct Deposit (Processed by Vantiv)
- Quick Start - Check (Processed by Braintree) - Note this account type is no longer supported. Please upgrade.
- Quick Start - Direct Deposit (Processed by Braintree Marketplace) - Note this account type is no longer supported. Please upgrade.
General information including Legal Entity, Sub-merchant name, Method of payment.
Link to your Manage Payment Account page. You can learn more about managing your Payment Account in How-To Manage Payment Accounts
Your Legal Entities
This chart shows you a list of all your Legal Entities.
This column shows the names of the Legal Entity on your account.
Link to your Manage Legal Entity page
Edit Legal Entity
You can update your legal entity’s information here including Legal Entity’s name, Principal, etc.
If you are not able to update this information, this means that your Legal Entity is approved by the merchant bank. In order to make changes, you will need to provide email@example.com supporting documents indicating the need for a change.
You have the option to permanently hide the selected payment accounts from anyone with access to your RunSignUp account including yourself. Once hidden, you will not be able to unhide the payment account. If you need this unhidden, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allows you to invite someone to manage your Payment Account or Legal entity. You have the to grant Admin or Use only levels.
- Admin - Full access to the legal entity. Able to view/manage your legal entity.
- Use Only - Limited access to the legal entity. Able to use the legal entity as their own when creating new payment accounts.
This option is available via Profile > Payment Accounts > Manage (Payment Account OR Legal Entity) > Add Access